National Image, Inc., FEDQ and FEDS Leadership and Diversity Training Program qualifies as a training activity in accordance with 5 U.S.C. chapter 41 and 5 CFR 410.404. To view the OPM Letter highlight and right click on the following link.
National Training Program - September 22 - 25, 2014
Draft agenda posted. To view click on the "2014 National Image Training Program" tab.
National Image Inc is a 501(3)(c) nonprofit, advocacy organization established in 1971. Its mission is to empower Hispanics through leadership development by advocating for Employment, Education and Civil Rights.
National Image, Inc. recogniezes the significant contributions of Hispanic Employment Program Managers in Improving Latino-American Government Employment and representation in the Federal Workforce
Before Brown v. Board of Education There Was Méndez v. Westminster
May 16, 2014 by Francisco Macías
In keeping with the subject of the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, May 17, 2014 marks the 60th anniversary of the issuance of the decision on Brown v. Board of Education. Brown is a landmark case in which the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously found that, contrary to the legal doctrine of separate but equal, “separate education facilities are inherently unequal” and ended segregation in the United States. While most people educated in the United States are familiar with Brown, I would like to bring your attention to more arcane cases, with arguably equal significance….
Read more at:
A big thank you to all who made last year's conference a success! We look forward to carrying that momentum into the 2014 year's program!
42nd National Training Program
42nd National Training Program
September 22 -25, 2014
BWI Airport Marriott,
1743 West Nursery Road
Linthicum, MD, 21090 (Baltimore area)
The National Image, Inc., FEDQ and FEDS are hosting this four-day National Leadership and Diversity Training Program (NLDTP) at the BWI Airport Marriott. NLDTP highlights:
- Plenary sessions with presenters from EEOC, OPM, the Hispanic Employment, Individuals with Disability and the LGBT community
- Provide Breakout sessions inthe subject areas:
Personal & Professional Development
EEO/HEPM & Human Resources
And many more
- Executive Develoment workshops focusing on preparation for SES opportunities presented by OPM's Federal Executive Institute
- Presentation desgned to develop participants' understanding of issues and solutions affecting the employment of Hispanics, LGBT, the Disabled and others in the Federal workforce.
- Career Fair (Open to the Public)
- Agency Pre-NTP Forum opportunities
- Numerous networking and mentoring opportunities
- Awards and recogition events
- Student Leadership Symposium - 300 upper class high school students, college and university students over a three day period. Students will learn about careers in your agency during the career fair. One hundred students will participate on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - a great outreach opportunity!
Sponsorships, Agency Exhibit, Non-profits booths and advertisement opportunities are now available.
For additional information E-mail: email@example.com
374 East H St. Ste A, PMB 419
Chula Vista, CA 91913
Phone: 858 495-7407